Drawing from evidence-based interventions and the most effective treatment approaches, the Trauma Treatment Toolbox for Teens is a practical workbook for clinicians working with teenagers who have experienced trauma, PTSD, and stress.
Inside you’ll find 144 unique trauma-informed worksheets and exercises to connect, relate and engage with teens — and help them understand how trauma impacts the mind and body, to promote growth and healing.
– Emotion regulation and expression skills
– Rewire the brain to move past the impact of trauma
– Self-regulation skills including stress management, physiological soothing, emotion regulation, and cognitive regulation
– Increase awareness of the stress and trauma responses in their own body
– Strategies to increase positive emotions and resilience
– Make meaning in their life after the experience of trauma